>Today I started a new sweater on the Bond ribber. I’m doing it in 6×1 rib, with the purl side as the right side. The cast-on edges are a bit dodgy though but I think it’s because that ribber is cursed! If it doesn’t even itself out when it’s finished and been through the washer I might have to doctor it a bit. We’ll see.
I’ve also made another charity scarf on the Knitmaster 302. I had a part used cone of blue acrylic, so I cast on 66 sts, chose a pattern from the pattern cards and knitted until the cone was empty – about 1050 rows. You might have seen me knitting it if you were watching my Knit Cam. Talking of which, I had a chuckle at the comment from Chris about me using the Bond earlier on then using a new fangled contraption. Believe it or not the Knitmaster is about 20 years older than the Bond! You wouldn’t think it though because it works so smoothly and quietly. Anyway, here’s the scarf:
Diane asked me how Blueberry Teddy is getting on, so here’s what I’ve done so far:
That’s all the pieces for the head and I’ve made a start on the first of the two body pieces. I don’t think it’s going to take as long to make as I thought it would.
Well, that’s all the knitting news for today, I think I’ll knit a bit more of teddy before I go to bed.
Talk to you later,