>I’ve now got both fronts of the Brioche rib jacket finished which is what I’d hoped to do this weekend. I’d like to have both the sleeves finished by this time next Sunday but I don’t know if I’ll manage it or not.
I’ve sewn up a little bit more of Blueberry teddy – well I’ve done his legs anyway. I put his eyes in place which wasn’t easy to do. I thought I was going to end up with wonky eyes as well as wronly placed ears. Poor teddy.
I haven’t finished sewing up the multi coloured sweater, which (in answer to your question, Maus) I believe is acrylic – there was no label on the cone so I’m only guessing but I’m pretty sure it is.
It’s only a quick post tonight because Floss (my dog) isn’t feeling very well. She can’t settle and keeps wanting to go outside. She’s already been sick once so I need to keep an eye on her. Hopefully she’ll be alright tomorrow.
Talk to you later,