>Cotton Top

>I’ve re-started the cotton top that went wrong:

I created the pattern using Knitware and hopefully this time it will work out better. I knew I wouldn’t have enough of the cream yarn which is why I added the lilac panel in the first attempt but this time I decided to knit a lilac stripe. I thought I’d liven it up a bit by putting a pattern in the stripe and came up with this:

(Photo no longer available)

Alright, I know it’s nothing special but I just wanted to do something simple to get used to doing patterns on the Knitmaster 302. I don’t think it looks too bad.

Talk to you later,

Susan.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in machine knitting. Bookmark the permalink.