>Cross Stitch Update

>Progress August 13th, 2007
There’s been just a little progress since I last showed you it but I’m going to do some more just as soon as I’ve finished this post.

I’ve edited and uploaded part two of knitting a sock on the Knitmaster 302:

I don’t know if it’s my computer or You Tube but for some reason it doesn’t seem to be playing right for me, I hope it works for you.

By the way Jane, I meant to tell you that I got the KM321 to knit the tuck stitch by swapping the main carriage attachment that came with the ribber for the one that came with the colour changer. It worked straight away. I haven’t compared them to see if I can figure out why one worked and the other didn’t, I’m just happy that I got it to work at all.

Talk to you later,

Susan.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in cross stitch, machine knitting. Bookmark the permalink.