I’ve finished sewing up the tuck stitch top (by hand, not with the linker). I knitted the neckband the way Mary Weaver said to do it in her book but I just can’t get used to doing it her way. I tried it before with the ribbed sweater I made and ended up taking it off and doing a crocheted neck instead. I did the same with this one. I followed the instructions on how to knit it but when I was sewing it into place I could see that it just wasn’t going to look right. So I took it off and did three rows of double crochet (or single crochet if you’re not British).
Anyway, it’s all sewn up and I gave it a quick wash – it’s drying at the moment. I’ll take a photo of it tomorrow and I’ll also decide whether or not to add the woolly flower to hide my mistake – I’m still not sure about that.
Talk to you later,