>I have spent most of today trying to set up the Bond Ribber – and failing miserably to get it working. I am no longer going to call it the Bond Ribber, from now on it will be known as Beelzebub.
I was asked by someone to make a video showing how to set it up as she was having problems with hers. After an hour and a half I had managed to knit about half a dozen rows then it all fell off the machine (again) so I gave up.
I condensed the hour and a half of video footage into half an hour – 3 ten minute videos. It actually took me longer to edit them than it did to make the film, then there was the time it took to upload them to You Tube, which is why I said I have spent most of the day doing it. If you watch all the videos you will notice that my mood gradually gets worse until I am nearly ready to give the machine a flying lesson straight out of the window. I did remove all the parts when I was cursing and swearing but if I missed any I apologise.
So, Karen, I am sorry that I couldn’t help you much but I really did try.
Here are the three videos:
Talk to you later,