>The idea I had for my sweater made out of leftovers didn’t work out the way I had intended. I was going to use the colour changer and do it in stripes of two rows per colour. The trouble is I have a double bed colour changer and I wanted to do it in stocking stitch on just the main bed. I did manage to knit it on the main bed with the ribber up but it kept not knitting stitches on a lot of the rows so I gave up. I wonder if it would have been better if I’d tried to knit it on just the ribber.
So then I tried knitting it in a 4 x 2 rib. I made the tension swatch but it didn’t look how I thought it would and I didn’t like it.
Finally I decided on a two colour tuck stitch pattern using card 12 from the basic Knitmaster set. Here’s how the back turned out:
The pattern was a bit time consuming as I had to change the yarn in the feeder every two rows but I got there in the end. Here’s a close-up of the pattern:
I have also finally sewn up the brown punch tuck rib sweater, I haven’t got a photo of it yet as I’ve just washed it. I’ll show you what it looks like tomorrow.
Talk to you later,