Then the wool snapped. So I said to Hell with it and gave up. I could have started it again but I just couldn’t be bothered with it. I’m getting fed up with things going wrong – I had enough with the cardigan that I’ve just finished.
So I decided to make something that I was certain wouldn’t go wrong:
When it’s finished it will be another balaclava for my shop. I’m using self patterning sock yarn and some plain grey 4ply for the ribbing. I didn’t know how the pattern would turn out but I think it looks OK. I just need to knit the front band which I’ll do….. sometime – I don’t know when.
I’ll post a photo when it’s finished.
Talk to you later,