>I made this video today for Krysten who is having a bit of trouble getting her Ribmaster to work properly.
I hope it helps.
It’s been a while since I used this machine so I was a bit rusty but it didn’t take long for me to remember what to do.
Yesterday I downloaded the latest version of the video editing software that I use as it’s Vista compatible – the version I already have isn’t – and that, coupled with this new laptop has sped things up considerably. It took longer to upload the video to YouTube than it did to edit and render the video in the first place.
Another thing that saved time was that I didn’t have to convert the camcorder video before editing it as I had to on the old laptop with the old software. I am now able to transfer the video to the laptop and start editing it straight away without any messing about.
At least one thing went right today, which is more than can be said for the jumper I’ve been trying to put together with the Hague linker.
The less said about that the better.
Talk to you later,