>The stripey top is now finished:
It came out better than I thought it would. I am pleased with the way the stripes lined up when I sewed the sleeves in. I did think about working it out so that the colours of the stripes would match but I changed my mind and decided to see how they turned out. It was a pure fluke that they even lined up at all.
I have almost finished the 2ply top that I started the other day, I just need to sew up the side seams. I think this will be one that will be for knocking about the house in – it’s not exactly brilliant. But I don’t mind, at least I’ve made a start at working my way through the stash.
I haven’t knitted any more of the bolero yet, I’ll probably do some of that during the week.
This afternoon I have created some patterns using Knitware for the tension swatches that I knitted a couple of days ago so I have plenty to keep me occupied for a few weeks. Maybe by having a few things on the go at the same time I might not get so bored – I might actually finish them quicker. On the other hand I might get bored with them all and take even longer to finish them! We shall see.
Talk to you later,