I started this on Friday and finished it last night.
I knitted the tension swatch a couple of months ago so thought it was about time I made the jumper.
It is knitted with one of the bargain cones of acrylic that I found in a charity shop a while back. I used punchcard number 9 from the Knitmaster set and had the carriage set on slip at T8.
I did a cut and sew neckline – I must practice those a bit more.
When it was finished it felt a bit stiff but after a quick wash in the machine it ended up nice and soft. So that’s another bargain jumper – I think the cone of yarn cost about £1.
Talk to you later,