>The lace sleeved top is now finished:
I’ll try and get some better photos tomorrow, it was a bit dark when I took these this afternoon.
It seems to have knitted up a slightly shorter than it should have. Maybe I took got the tension readings wrong, I don’t know.
I finished the second sock of another pair this afternoon:
I found another couple of balls of 3ply that I’d forgotten about so I’ll be making more socks than I thought I would be. I’ve knitted a navy one, I’ll try and get the second one done tomorrow.
I wound off some of the hanks of Munrospun Fairytex ready for my next project:
I think it’s a 3ply weight. I knitted a tension swatch at tension 4 and it seems OK. I did the lace sample at tension 3**. It was much softer after it had been washed so it should be nice to wear – provided there’s enough to make it.
I need to measure the swatch and create a pattern using Knitware, I’ll do that one day this week.
Talk to you later,