>I used up the last of the Munrospun Fairytex and knitted myself a top:
I know it looks a bit naff but I didn’t want to put the wool in the charity sack with the rest of the stash that I got rid of. There wasn’t enough of the green to make a plain top so I put the stripes in.
It’s not the prettiest of tops but it will do for around the house.
I created a pattern with Knitware for a top using the Twilleys Bubbly.
When I started knitting it it kept snapping. Eventually I managed to get it to knit but the carriage was really struggling with it so I decided to stop before I did any damage.
All the Twilleys Bubbly has now gone into the charity sack – I just can’t be bothered with it now, even though there was quite a lot of it and it was in Summer colours. Never mind.
I’ve hardly got any wool left now – I’ll soon be able to mark another of the items on the ‘Things To Do In 2010’ list in the sidebar as done. There’s practically no stash left!
Talk to you later,