>I’ve removed from the sidebar my list of things to do in 2010. I didn’t do them all, I didn’t really think I would.
- Finish the hand knitted Patons Astro jumper – DONE
- Finish the Last Supper cross stitch – still working on it, very slowly
- Finish the patchwork quilt – didn’t go anywhere near it
- Finish the mitred square blanket – almost finished
- Learn to use the shadow lace tool – don’t think I even took it out of the box
- Learn to use the SC3 linker – I only learnt how to cast off with it
- Post the rest of the stitch samples that I started last January (2009) – never did it
- Finish spinning all the dog hair I’ve been saving to make some more chiengora yarn – did a tiny bit of it but I’ve saved loads more now so there’s even more to spin
- Buy a brand new machine – DONE
- Use up all the stash (as if that’s ever going to happen) – well it did happen, sort of – I put most of it in charity sacks
I’m not making a to do list for 2011, I’ll just do things as and when I can be bothered.
Hope you all have a great new year.
Talk to you later,