I finished the sleeveless cardi. The only thing that’s wrong with it is the buttons – they’re not all the same. I have a tub full of buttons but I couldn’t find six the same that were suitable so I had to mix them. Four are a bluey grey and two are off white. I don’t suppose it matters really as this was only something I was trying out to use up the leftovers.
If I were to make another one, I think I’d do the back plain and for the front I’d do the wedges that are wide at the sides and taper to the centre in the same colour as the back, then do the wedges that are wide in the centre and taper to the sides in one or maybe two different contrast colours. As it is, I’m pleased with the way it turned out, especially as I didn’t know if it was going to work or not.
I still don’t know if I would wear it though!
Talk to you later,