I finished the tuck stitch jumper:
The neck is a little bit tighter than I would have liked but that’s my fault for not picking up enough stitches for the neckband. It’s not so tight as to be uncomfortable so I’m not too concerned about it.
I used the Knit Radar pattern that I copied from a KR7 sheet to KR6 sheet and the jumper fits so I must have done it right.
I made a stupid mistake with the sleeves. The cuff had to be added on at the end so I started them off with waste yarn then went straight onto the tuck stitch pattern. It wasn’t until I went to re-hang the first row to do the cuff that I realised it was almost impossible to find the right stitches to hang. To make matters worse I had knitted both the sleeves – if I’d only done one then realised my mistake it wouldn’t have been so bad.
So I had to pull them both out and start them again, only this time I knitted a couple of plain rows before I started the tuck stitch pattern. That made it much easier to re-hang them for the cuffs.
I will have to remember that one for future reference.
Talk to you later,