I finished the saddle shoulder jumper and am a bit disappointed with it. The last time I made a saddle shoulder jumper from a pattern in one of the Bond magazines, the tops of the sleeves went across the back and joined in the centre. This one I made following a Knitware pattern and the sleeve tops stop at the neck, just like normal sleeves. So this jumper doesn’t quite look as I thought it would.
Also, I put cables down the centre of the sleeves which pulled them in slightly and made them a little tighter than they should have been. It’s not really a problem but I think I should have added a couple of extra stitches to compensate for the cables pulling it in.
The jumper does fit me though so at least I will still be able to wear it.
Talk to you later,