I’m really pleased with the way this turned out. I altered the default measurements in Knitware, making the body and sleeves longer and the armhole depth a little bigger. It fits just as I wanted it to.
- Zip Up Jacket October 8, 2017
- A Quick Update October 1, 2017
- Letting Things Go September 17, 2017
- Finished The Jumper September 4, 2017
- Sewing Up September 3, 2017
- How Should I Knit The Sleeves? August 27, 2017
- Knitting August 26, 2017
- WordPress Has Done It Again August 23, 2017
- It’s Here! June 23, 2016
- Light Blue 4ply May 11, 2016
Search This Blog
Please be aware that any advertising appearing on this blog is implemented by WordPress.com.
I have no control over the placement or content of these adverts.
- 371,480 hits