I finished ths short sleeved top a few weeks ago. It has been worn and washed a couple of times and has kept it’s shape (and size) alright. I wasn’t sure of the yarn content so I did the bleach test. The yarn is a twist of two colours, one black and the other dark red. One of them disintegrated and the other didn’t so I assume it’s a wool and acrylic mix. It was a part used cone that I found in a charity shop for £1.50 so it was a bargain.
There should have been buttons and buttonholes on the keyhole neck but as it would never be fastened I didn’t bother with them.
I don’t know what or even when I’ll be knitting again, my machines are just gathering dust at the moment. I might have a look at all the leftovers and see if I can come up with anything.
Talk to you later,