I made this from a couple of part cones which were leftovers, one being 100% acrylic and the other one (I think) wool and mixed fibres. It hasn’t knitted up too well but it’s alright for knocking about the house.
I did this one with a modified drop armhole, thinking it would lose some of the underarm bulk but it’s not really that much different from the other two that I knitted with a straight drop armhole.
I don’t think I’ll be knitting another one with a modified drop.
(Posted using the Soffice app on my android tablet so apologies if it doesn’t look right – I’ll edit it later if I need to.)
Talk to you later,