I created a Knit Radar sheet from this pattern which is from the July 1974 issue of Modern Knitting.
I knitted it straight from the bottom to the armholes rather than shaping it in at the waist as in the original pattern.
The wool is all reclaimed, it’s from jumpers I’d previously knitted then pulled out because I didn’t wear them.
I had a bit of trouble sewing the sleeves into place as the sleeve edges were a bit shorter than the edges I was sewing them to on the front and back so I thought I’d made a mistake when I was transferring the pattern to the Knit Radar sheet but after checking it I found it was correct. I’m wondering if there was a mistake in the original pattern. I did manage to get it to look OK after fiddling with the seams a bit but I’m sure I shouldn’t have had to.