I’ve finished the long Cardi I was knitting on the Bond Ribber. I haven’t added any buttons or toggles but I think I may have to. It stays in place alright with just the belt holding it closed whilst it’s on the dummy but I think when I’m wearing it and moving about the fronts will pull apart. Maybe one button or toggle will be enough.
- It’s Here! June 23, 2016
- Light Blue 4ply May 11, 2016
- Oops! May 10, 2016
- Stripes And Tuck Stitch March 31, 2016
- Finished February 21, 2016
- Stalled February 18, 2016
- Testing The Toyota 787 February 14, 2016
- Jumper With Intarsia Star November 11, 2015
- Saddle Shoulder Jumper With Crew Neck November 1, 2015
- Recent Knits October 25, 2015
Search This Blog
Please be aware that any advertising appearing on this blog is implemented by WordPress.com.
I have no control over the placement or content of these adverts.
- 357,166 hits