I’ve finished the long Cardi I was knitting on the Bond Ribber. I haven’t added any buttons or toggles but I think I may have to. It stays in place alright with just the belt holding it closed whilst it’s on the dummy but I think when I’m wearing it and moving about the fronts will pull apart. Maybe one button or toggle will be enough.
- Letting Things Go September 17, 2017
- Finished The Jumper September 4, 2017
- Sewing Up September 3, 2017
- How Should I Knit The Sleeves? August 27, 2017
- Knitting August 26, 2017
- WordPress Has Done It Again August 23, 2017
- It’s Here! June 23, 2016
- Light Blue 4ply May 11, 2016
- Oops! May 10, 2016
- Stripes And Tuck Stitch March 31, 2016
Search This Blog
Please be aware that any advertising appearing on this blog is implemented by WordPress.com.
I have no control over the placement or content of these adverts.
- 367,825 hits