This was a quick knit just to test out the Knit Copy again. I found the pattern in an old Modern Knitting magazine and just copied the schematics onto the pattern sheet.
The only thing I had a problem with was the neckband. I’m used to knitting neckbands with a ribber but I don’t have one for the Singer KE2400 so I did a folded mock rib band. I haven’t quite got the knack of doing the neckband like that but I think I got away with this one. I did the armbands the same way and did a better job of them so I think I’ve nearly ‘perfected’ my method.
I can’t tell you how much I’m enjoying using this machine. I have yet to figure out if it will do single motifs but I have a feeling it won’t. I also don’t know if I can do intarsia on it, I will have to have a play but it won’t be until after I’ve knitted my next project which I’ll be knitting a swatch for shortly.