I knitted this on the Toyota 787 in Marriner 4 ply acrylic using the schematics from this pattern.
I should probably have made buttonholes on one of the bands but I’m lazy and didn’t bother so I’ve bought some clear press studs which I’ll sew on when I can build up the enthusiasm. I was hoping I’d get away without any fastenings but after trying it on It definitely needs some and the clear press studs seemed the best thing to use. I may sew some buttons on just for effect when I have it fastened.
The sleeves are three quarter length but I would have preferred full length. I should have altered the schematic when I drew it on the Knit Tracer pattern sheet but I never thought to until after I’d knitted it. Too late then and I wasn’t going to re-do it so three quarter length they’ll have to stay.
I’m still enjoying playing with this machine, I haven’t tried everything out on it yet but I will do eventually. I bought a colour changer for it which I haven’t set up yet as there weren’t any instructions with it but once I find some that will be another thing for me to play with.
Now I’ve just got to decide what to make with this cone of lilac yarn that’s sitting here taunting me.