A year ago I started knitting a jumper on the Silver Reed SK280. I got as far as knitting the back. Today I decided to knit the front. I thought I might have to consult the instruction manuals to remind me what to do but surprisingly I didn’t need to. I did have a slight hiccup when I cast on using the ribber, I forgot to attach the cast on comb and weights. I realised after I’d done the second row so I just snapped the wool, pulled it off and started again.
After that everything went smoothly.
When I’d finished knitting the front I put it on the floor next to the back. Here they are:
The front is on the left, the back is on the right.
“Oh dear” I said to myself, “what a thing to happen” (or words to that effect).
I had obviously used the wrong starting line on the Knit Radar pattern. So I will pull it out down to just before the armhole shaping and re-knit it to match the back. Not today though.
Talk to you later,