- It’s Here! June 23, 2016
- Light Blue 4ply May 11, 2016
- Oops! May 10, 2016
- Stripes And Tuck Stitch March 31, 2016
- Finished February 21, 2016
- Stalled February 18, 2016
- Testing The Toyota 787 February 14, 2016
- Jumper With Intarsia Star November 11, 2015
- Saddle Shoulder Jumper With Crew Neck November 1, 2015
- Recent Knits October 25, 2015
Search This Blog
Please be aware that any advertising appearing on this blog is implemented by WordPress.com.
I have no control over the placement or content of these adverts.
- 356,988 hits
Category Archives: machine knitting
I have a cone of Marriner 4ply in light blue that I am itching to knit with but I don’t know what to make. I was going to knit a jumper in fisherman’s rib on the Orion doublebed machine but … Continue reading
I saw a jumper on a website, I think it could have been Bon Prix. It was striped and it appeared to be knitted with a fancy stitch pattern. I looked closely at it and came to the conclusion that … Continue reading
My jumper progress has stalled for the usual reason, I need to do some sewing up before I can knit the neckband. I hate sewing up. Maybe tomorrow…….. Talk to you later, Susan.